Contrarian

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform. - Mark Twain.

It is my nature to question everything; however, even as a contrarian, it is not in my nature to be argumentative. Present me with a square, and I may find a cube; you say racist, I say racial. Despite a clear indifference, most any dissentious matter, whether composed of subjective expressions or objective statements, quite often leads to misappropriated defensive rebuttals, and bleating echoes of eerily similar sentiments. Personal reasons, and cited evidence aside, understand that my aim is not to persuade others to share my view of any matter; my approach to writing is to record ideas, actions, and theories, that have not yet been expounded upon. What I will not do is follow blind faith, make unsolicited decisions for whom I am not responsible, or ironically judge anyone for being judgmental; because when I conclude discussions with my best wishes, be assured that my salutations are genuine, and may your ideologies best serve you.

One response to “Contrarian

  1. Again. Stop talking about writing and write.

Popular Posts