Write Everyday

The journal I regularly carry solicits questions regarding its benefits, to which I usually reply, "There are some, fewer than I anticipated." It dawned on me recently that I don't write as often as I'd like to - and this will sound crazy - because I think I'll run out of words; where my writing personally begins to feel repetitive, even as the content wildly varies. Reading and writing is something I've always been good at, along with math and computers, and sports and ... if you don't get the drift, my attention wanders even as my commitment ensures an above competent ability. In response, I have decided to write every day, to grow as a communicator and reap the unforeseen benefits of better recording my observations. Be a pal, read me, comment and leave suggestions, and I'll be sure to reply; thank you and best wishes!

Popular Posts